Sunday, September 11, 2011

change


Have you ever had one of those nights where you feel like you wake up every five minutes and just keep tossing and turning in your bed all night long? I get it way too much and last night was terrible. I felt so sick and just couldn't sleep at all. I don't like taking NyQuil because it gives me bad dreams but I took it anyway and I still couldn't fall asleep. I woke up this morning still feeling sick and tired.
I want to make some changes with myself and really actually do it this time and not just say it. I don't want to let myself or anyone I love down anymore. I want to change the way I eat and maybe go back to being vegetarian but do it the right way so I'm not always sick. I want to get more sleep so I can sleep at night and not all day. I want to stop drinking alcohol. I want to start reading more again. Do well in school. Be on time for work and class. Make tea instead of buying coffee. Clean my car and room. Save my money. DANCE. I honestly feel that if I make these sort of changes I will feel better mentally and physically about myself and everything in my life in general.
My Nonnie is sick in the hospital and it honestly isn't looking good. She never smoked a cigarette or did a bad thing in her life. She is so beautiful inside and out. She's 85, raised 10 lovely children and 35 foster kids. She is my idol and I want to be just like her.
Wish me luck. I sure as hell need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment