Monday, August 1, 2011

DO: embrace change.

It always seems that the days I can sleep in I wake up early and am hardly tired at all, like today. But when I have to wake up for something important I hit the snooze button about 3 times. Life... My favorite place in my house is my living room where I am right now. The cool green colors in here are so relaxing, I can hear my bird Sunny chirping from my sisters room, and the sun is shining through the front windows so beautifully. My sister and kitten are snuggling next to me and I'm drinking homemade iced tea. I have a feeling to will be a good today.

I'm thinking of going for a bike ride today or maybe for a run or maybe the usual...beach. Yesterday was such a fun beach day. I was with all the people I loved. However, I had too much to drink which is something I am looking forward to working on and Tom is going to help me. I need to start working on that asap...

I am kinda of sad summer 2011 is coming to an end but I also am excited for the fall. Autumn is my favorite season. On Friday I am having an end of the summer luau party. I can't wait to decorate my backyard with Hawaiian decorations and wear a grass skirt and coconut bra.

Tonight Becca, Janet and I are going to see Lykke Li in Central Park. I'm so excited even though I only know a few songs by them, that I love, I've seen videos of them and they seem to put on a great performance. I love the way she dances and sings and the fact that it's in central park makes it so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment