Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dancing is the poetry of the foot.


I need serious pain killers. I'm sitting on my bed icing my shins, I'm seriously about to cry. I practiced each of my dances once and I cant even stand up right now. I have a competition in conn on sunday. we have to wake up around 5 am...fun. It's just always something with my legs I cannot deal with it anymore. I guess I'm going to have to get another cortisone shot in my right shin and start with the left now... I love dancing so much and its so frustrating not being able to dance to my full potential when im constantly in pain when I dance. =[

But on the bright side, I got a new dress. Its gorgeous and I wear black tights with it because its a costume dress and its only been worn once. Its black velvet with white lace. Im going to get it taken in and up today because its a little big on me but not bad. my sister also got her first school costume shes so happy and looks adorable. I'm really excited for sunday. I just hope im not limping off stage... I'm in two dances in our recital this year since I'm in two classes. the dances are amazing and so is my teacher. and Im taking summer dance classes as welllll ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment