Monday, July 12, 2010

it is so unbelievable how one person can effect (affect?) another person so much by leaving them. I'm clearly speaking about myself. Its been over a year since he left. as cliche as it sounds, when he left me he took a part of me with him that i dont believe it will ever get that back. i've changed so much, everyone tells me. even i notice it. i dont clean my car, my rooms a mess, i stopped reading books... i just want to he happy again. relationships are stupid. no matter what happens someone ends up getting hurt in the end. fuck marriage. I have such a bad outlook on relationships. happy couples make me sick to my stomach. when i look at them in my mind i'm thinking one of you are going to hurt the other eventually...

oh and i got 6 stitches in my left ankle =\



And honey you should know
That I could never go on without you, green eyes
Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know
That green eyes
You're the one I wanted to find...

No comments:

Post a Comment